In June 2011 the first boat of the all new Targa 32 model was test driven with great success in Malax, Finland! The 32 model will replace the very popular Targa 31 which has been one of Botnia Marin’s best sellers during many years. Targa 32 has got the same look and layout as many other models from the Targa range – but with some distinctive design features unique to the Targa 32. The major structural differences can be found in the larger fore cabin and in the much more spacious toilet in the aft cabin.
The test drive was very successful and the boat proved to be stable, fast and sea-worthy – with a powerful presence.
The official launch of the new model will take place at floating boat shows during the autumn of 2011. Please check the boat show calendar to see where and when the new model will be shown.
CHARACTERISTIC CHANGES (compared to T31)
– “Negative” transom (as T31+) is standard – the only available alternative
– Double transom door
– Aft deck lockers with integrated engine room air inlets
– “Integrated” steps up to FB
– Distinct line in the pilothouse wall that design wise distinguishes T32
– Extra width gives definitely more volume in the pilothouse
– Bigger toilet in the aft cabin with fix-mounted electric toilet
– Bigger double berth in the aft cabin, 204 x 140 cm
– More spacious fore cabin with 2,10 m long berths
– No seat in front of the pilothouse, but a “leaning bench”
– No fore deck hatch due to the bigger fore cabin
L.o.a 10,78 m (35,4′)
Length (hull) 9,82 m (32,2′)
Beam 3,37 m (11,1′)
Draught 1,10m (3,6′)
Weight approx. 6300 kg
Fuel tank 800 L
Water tank 120 L
Hot water boiler 20 L
Holding tank 60 L
1 x D6-370 (272 kW, 370 HP)
2 x D4-225 (330 kW, 450 HP)
2 x D4-260 (382 kW, 520 HP)
2 x D4-300 (442 kW, 600 HP)
2 x D6-330 (486 kW, 660 HP)
2 x D6-370 (542 kW, 740 HP)
Speed 34-44 K.T.
Cruising speed 28-36 K.T.
Fuel consumption (2×260 HP) approx. 2,3 L/N.M.
Fore and aft self draining decks
Swimming platform including ladder
Wide passageways around pilothouse
Flybridge steering position
5 + 4 + 3 seats on deck
Pilothouse with two sliding doors
U-shaped front seat with storage lockers
Seven seats in pilothouse
Table for five in pilothouse
Galley (2-burner cooker + fresh water)
1 double + 1 pipe berth in aft cabin
2 berths in fore cabin
Toilet including shower in aft cabin
A lot of options available
Extra equipment is shown on the pictures